Microsoft has been on something of a blinder today over in sunny Los Angeles for the annual E3 event. The show is still ongoing but the latest in is that Microsoft has announced Forza Motorsport 7 for the Xbox One and Xbox Scorpio.
We’re not totally surprised (read: not at all) that another Forza is waiting on the wings, but it’s nice to have confirmation and a release date to boot.
- Microsoft also announced that Porsche’s new car will be making its exclusive gaming debut in Forza Motorsport 7.
- The game also runs at native 4K at 60fps.
- Racing is more epic and grand, racing through living environments in massive scale.
- More dynamic and surprising with weather
- More thrilling and competitive
- Largest collection of cars ever assembled
- Will be playable at E3 2017
Forza Motorsport 7 is set to release on October 3rd, 2017.